Saturday, October 20, 2012

Little Bird Tales

 Ok my Family, I have found the cutest and most fun thing!  This last weekend at my teacher development day, we had a workshop on ways to incorporate technology in our classroom.  One of the teachers gave us this website to use as a way to publish student's writing.  It is called Little Bird Tales and it is so much fun!
It is a website to create and publish stories children write.  You can upload pictures, write text, and record your child reading their story.  Once you have created a story, you can share it with others or even purchase it and have it printed.  I just spent a long time creating this fun story!
Our Love Story
(it is a little cheesy and Garrett was laughing at me the whole time!)

I am planning on using it with my class this year and I thought it would be fun to give to you moms out there.  My wonderful nieces and nephews are so good at writing and telling stories, I thought this would be a fun project for you to have.   It is really easy and really fun!


2 comments:

Karli Johnson said...

haha heather your story is so great!! i was smiling the whole time :) can't wait to use this with our kindergarteners!

Heidi Mickelsen said...

Gag Me!!! Heather you are really really really CHEESY!!!!!! Though that does look fun for your little ankle biters!!!! :)