Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Birthday and a Baby Shower!

What a wonderful weekend!  We drove home to spend time with family, watch conference, celebrate my 24th birthday, and have a baby shower!

Friday night we celebrated my birthday with gifts, a cake, lots of fun.  Casey's kids were over and they are always so much fun.  Of course they had to help with unwrapping the presents and even Hallie helped blowing out my candles.

Saturday was by Baby Shower!  My wonderful mother and sister Heidi planned and put together the best baby shower ever!  The decorations were so cute!  They used the colors from his baby room, blue, green, and orange and of course Trucks everywhere! Even on the darling cupcakes! 

It was so great to have loving family and friends there for me and little Ronnie!
Everyone there designed and made a onesie with fabric, buttons, and paint.  They all turned out so cute!  There were some fun games including guessing the size of my belly with yarn, remembering all of the baby stuff in the basket, and trying to remember nursery rhymes.  As always there was really delicious food!
I felt so spoiled with all of the wonderful gifts everyone gave me.  Cute outfits, diapers, toys, socks, essential needs, and blankets!  Beautiful, beautiful blankets! This baby is going to be the best dressed, most loved, and definitely warm little guy!
I want to thank all of the wonderful family and friends that came and shared such a great day with me and also a HUGE thanks to my mother and sister for putting on my baby shower.  I love you all!

No comments: