Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Introducing Baby Ronnie!

After 9 months of waiting, our little baby boy is here!  He arrived early Friday morning at 5:38 AM.  November 2, 2012.  He was 7 lbs. 10 oz. and 20 inches long. 
Garrett and I went to the hospital at 7:00 Thursday night.  They put me on some Pitocin to start my contractions.  Garrett's family came up and they came to visit me for a little bit while we were waiting.  Mom also came and not long after she got there I was pretty ready for an epideral.  My water broke not long after I got my epideral and then they had to turn the Pitocin off because my contractions were too close together and Ronnie's heart rate began to drop.  Mom and I got a little sleep and then they turned my Pitocin back on.  Not long after, the nurse checked me and I was fully dialated and ready to push.  It didn't take too long and they actually had me stop pushing cause the doctor wasn't there yet.  The doctor came and after a few more pushes, there was our cute baby boy.  He was happy, healthy, and beautiful.  We were so excited to see he had lots of dark hair!
 
This is Garrett giving Ronnie his first bath.  Ronnie really liked getting his hair washed.
 It was so great to have all of our family there!  They fell quickly in love with our sweet little guy!
Here he is meeting Grandpa Deran, Grandma Cheryl, Aunt Aubree, and Uncle Brant!
 
 And here he is meeting Grandpa Kent and Aunt Heidi!
  
 What a big day!  We are so excited and so blessed to have this new little baby in our lives.  We love him so much!

1 comment:

Karli Johnson said...

yayy! loved seeing more pictures! congratulations heather. we'd love to come by soon to meet this cute little guy.