Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Ronnie is 11 Months/Mommy's Birthday!

Well it has been pretty busy the past couple of weeks.  Ronnie turned 11 months!  He is going, going, going!  He is crawling, walking across the coach, crawling up the stairs, eating mostly whatever Garret and I are eating, playing, and I am pretty sure he is getting his first tooth. 
He is such a fun little guy and we love him very much!
He loves getting into everything!
 We enjoy all of our time outside! (although his face doesn't look like it)
 Crawling up the stairs with best friend Traeger!
 Lots of fun with toys!
 He has the funniest faces!
It was also my birthday, general conference, deer hunt, and family fun!  We went to the Pumpkin Patch to pick pumpkins to paint during conference.
 Then on Saturday, Our family, my parents, Heidi, Ira's family, and Cody's family went to the Jump Zone for my birthday!  We always have a blast there and this time Ronnie really enjoyed it because he could move around by himself.

 We went back to our place for Pizza, presents, and of course, Cake!

Thanks to my wonderful family for making my birthday so great!  I received some great gifts, cards, and lots of love!

No comments: