Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween! You're the One that I Want!

Happy Halloween!  So, it was kinda fun to come up with something for us to be for Halloween.  I wanted to do something where we all went together so I got a bunch of ideas and this is the one that we decided on.  Grease Lightning!  (although it is so funny that no one knows who we were.  All my kids asked me at school what I was going to be and they all looked at me with blank stares when I said "Sandy" and then Ira's girls didn't even know either! Funny!)

I had a lot of fun making the Jackets.  I just went to the D.I. and then cut out the letters with vinyl stickers.

We went over to Garland with Ira's family for dinner and a Trunk-or-Treat.  It was Freezing!  But we had a good time!

 Ronnie's Jacket says "Lil' T Bird"

 We poofed up his hair and you can't really see it in the pictures, but I kissed his cheek with lipstick on so he had a cute, little kiss mark!


This is what Ronnie ended up as by the end of the night.  It was so cold!

No comments: