Monday, June 17, 2013

Weekend with the Kids/Father's Day

My Brother Ira and his wife flew to New York for my Brother Cody's graduation this past weekend so Garrett and I got to watch their four kids Mady. Morgan, Makenzie, and Colton.  We just love these kids so we had so much fun with them.  They have a big back yard so we spent a lot of time outside playing and doing the chores.  On Friday, we went to Summer Fest here in Logan and each of the kids had 5 dollars to spend.  We had a lot of fun walking around looking at all the booths.  We also went to a park close to my house and played around for a while.
Then on Saturday, we went to the Tree House Museum in Ogden.  It is a fun museum of play full of toys and make believe.  The kids had a blast! 

We also ate pizza, watched the indoor skydivers, and took off our shoes and played in the fountain out front.
Sunday was Father's Day and after Church we ha a Hamburger fry at our house and watched Garrett open his gifts from me and Ronnie. 
 Garrett is such a great dad and Ronnie and I love him very much! Happy Daddy's Day!
What a great weekend!

No comments: