Thursday, June 6, 2013

Lovin' Summer!

It has been the best summer already!  I love being at home with Ronnie all day.  We sleep in together, take our time getting ready, play in the tub, cook together in the kitchen, go for walks, watch some baseball, and just make each other laugh.
He is getting so vocal now.  I just catch myself watching him carry on conversation with himself. I keep trying to get in on camera, but he stops when he sees me watching him.  It is so cute!  I think he likes to experiment with his sounds.
Like I said, we like to go for walks.  We go at least once a day.  Sometimes more.  This is when we went up to 2nd dam.  He loved watching the water!

 Ronnie also has the cutest facial expressions.  I always tell Garrett that I wish I could have a camera on Ronnie all the time, because he makes the cutest faces and I can never get them on camera.  Tonight I was just playing around, having some fun with him and I got some really cute faces.  (plus, I just got him a new ball cap at Old Navy and now we can't go anywhere without it on him.)
 He LOVES to suck on his socks.  He'll pull and pull until they come off his feet and into his mouth!
 I love this face! ("I'm Smiling MOM!")
 This one was him attempting to grab the camera from mommy.
 Don't you love the look on his face? Priceless!
We are really enjoying our summer!

No comments: