Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bosshardt Family Trip to Vegas!

For the Bosshardt Family Trip this summer, we went to VEGAS! It was a lot of fun and a great time to spend with the whole Bosshardt Family!
We stayed at Tahiti Village which was a really nice place. The pool was really nice and they even had a lazy river!
Garrett's cousins are pretty much all girls so of course...we had to go shopping! There was an outlet mall just across the street from our hotel so we devoted an entire day of the vacation to shop! I guess it wasn't a totally waste cause I finally bought me some new shoes!
For one of the nights, we went and saw a show. (you can't go to Vegas without seeing a show!)

We went and saw David Copperfield at the MGM. It was so awesome!!!! This was the first really magic show I have ever been too and it was pretty cool! I actually got to go up on stage! I caught a frisbee he threw into the audience and he made a car-an actual, working car-appear right in front of my eyes!!!! Don't ask me how because I am still blown away by it!
Also we went to the adventure dome at Circus Circus and rode the rides there. We ate some DELICIOUS food at the Cheesecake factory in Caesar's Palace, and walked around the the strip a little.

The thing I was looking forward to the most was going to see the tigers at the Mirage. Garrett and I wanted to go last year for our honeymoon, but we didn't have time so this was something we definitely had to do this time. There is Sigfried and Roy's Secret Garden at the Mirage and they have more then tigers. We saw dolphins, lions, panthers, and Leopards.

These tigers were SO beautiful! I could have sat there all day and watched them! They also had some one year old cubs there and they were fun to watch! That was the highlight of the trip!
Our last stop in Vegas was the Famous Pawn Shop!

For those who watch Pawn Stars on TV, you'll know what I'm talking about. The Pawn shop wasn't as big as I thought it was going to be, but it was so still really cool!
It was a really fun trip and we had a really great time!

1 comment:

Kris and Kent said...

Fun trip!!
Lions, and Tigers, and Bears--Oh MY!
Love Mom