Sunday, January 18, 2009

Teacher in Training

Hey Family! I just wanted to let you know that I have created another blog. In my Technology for Teacher class, we learn about ways we can implement technology in our classrooms to enhance our student's learning and one of our assignments is to create a blog. I wanted to make this blog a good resource for myself as well as for my friends and family. On this blog I will post random classroom assignments, but also I will post some really great resources that could be beneficial at home and with your kids. I will post some great online resources that children and also parents can go online and use. Also I will put on some lesson plans and activities that could be fun to do at home with your kids. I hope that you find this blog helpful and fun! I know I will!

This is the address for my blog:
http://ttheather8.blogspot.com/

No comments: