Monday, January 12, 2009

#1 Family!





I don't think many of you know this, but I am the mother for my family home evening group. I have 18 children (not all of them are pictured here) and we have so much fun together. We took this family picture to make Christmas cards for the Bishopric. For one activity we all made shirts that say, "#1 Family" because we're group #1 and then took a picture. We always have a lot of fun together no matter what we do. Also, it is kinda fun being a mom. I'll see my children all over campus and they all shout, "Hey mom!"

1 comment:

miss dawn said...

Finally Pictures! Yeah! O and I wanna hear more about your prince charming! yes you know who ;) Miss you tons and I'm looking forward to see you again! Maybe this time we can actually play! Love ya lots!
Your bestest and only friend whoshares your birthday!