Tuesday, August 26, 2008

BACK TO SCHOOL

Hey everyone! I hope life is going really well for everyone out there! As for me, it's GREAT! Although I was really sad to see the summer end and really hesitant to start school again, I am loving this new semester already! First I guess I'll just throw this in, but I actually had knee surgery last Thursday! I know, CRAZY uh? Well, I hurt it at the family reunion again and the doctor said we're going to fix it now, so we did! Now I'm trying to get around campus on crutches, but no worries--I've never had so many strange people open doors for me before. It's kinda fun! So anyway, school this semester is going to be extremely busy! I moving along in my program and hopefully will graduate with my degree by the end of next year! YAY! Also, I absolutely love my new roomies! Heidi and me, then Krista our roomie from last year, then Kim who is hillarious, Kristen just got off of her mission a month ago and she is so sweet, and then Sam the new freshman and very cute! We have already clicked so well and I can tell we'll have lots and lots of fun together! I really like our new ward and it seems like things are going well. So I'll keep everyone posted and sorry I will get pictures as soon as I can. Blogs are more fun with pictures!) Love to all!

1 comment:

Alaina said...

Have fun at school! Your time there you will never get back. I think way too often girls are just rushing to jump into marriage and family life- its not always all it seems to be! Hope you are recovering from your knee surgery okay. Love ya!