Thursday, May 8, 2008

ROAD TRIP!!!!




Hey Fam! Me, Heidi, and our roommate Justine did the coolest thing this past week! We went on a Road Trip to California! A couple months back we bought tickets to a broadway musical and planned a whole trip to go to Los Angeles. So we left early Tuesday morning. California or Bust! We had fun on the trip singing Disney and Newsies and of course the Wicked soundtrack. Sometimes I got a little bored so I made some funny videos! It was so fun and we had such a good time!

2 comments:

Jeniel said...

You are the cuttest! It really sounds like you had a blast. JEALOUS. Hey I just wanted to let you know that I love listening to your music. However, today as I was listening I came across that song, "The Next Episode" I really think that you should delete that song. The lyrics. I sure love you and can't wait to see you.

miquelle and cody said...

Looks like you had so much fun! Enjoy the college life, it is so much fun!