Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Honeyville!

Hey Fam! Finally I think I am settled for a while. These last two weeks I've been living at home, driving to California, spending time at the ranch, driving north, driving south, living with Jed and Nanci, staying overnight at work, and moving to Ira's house in Honeyville. Oh Boy! I'm really going to love not living out of a suit case. Gosh I've been bouncy around so much I feel like no one wants me! :( So anyway now I am moved in with Ira and his fam. The house they have is nice, but I don't think they want to be in it for very long. This last week I have been helping unpack things and entertaining the little girls. They are just so excited that this new house has a sand box in the back! Right now I am just working as much as I can and helping Jeniel organize all their stuff! Honeyville is a nice little town and the drive to Logan from Ira's house is really nice. Some of those house are GORGEOUS! Well that my life so far, just working and always having a good time! Love to all!

2 comments:

Tarah said...

I'm very glad you are settled. It is really hard to live out of a suitcase. Tell Jeniel hi for me! We sure miss them in Pullman (actually, I'm in Utah right now, but I miss them where ever)

Jenna and Lafe said...

Hey I just wanted to say hi. You look like you are havin a blast at school I say live it up! Tell Ira and his fam hi from me. Ihope you are great!