Sunday, March 16, 2008

Spring Break!




I just had a really fun spring break! Mom, Dad, Kyan, Whit, and I drove down to Zions National Park on Thursday and and spent some time hiking around. Whit and I fulfilled one of her life goals and hiked Angel's Landing. It took a little over three hours to hike and boy was it a hike! Whit and I had fun climbing through tunnels and skipping up the switchbacks (ok so we didn't skip more like trudged, but we did skip down them!) It was a long way to the top and towards the end the trail takes you on this narrow ridge where there is a cliff on one side and a cliff on the other! It was awesome! We finally made it to the top and we could see for miles and miles! Then we took so pictures of us chasing the squirrels and hanging out over the edge (don't freak out dad!) It was a fun time I got to spend with my lil sis!

1 comment:

miquelle and cody said...

LOVE the blog! I have to say that Angel's Landing scares me just to think about! I did it once, but will never do it again. What can I say, heights freak me out!
Miquelle