Sunday, March 16, 2008

College Life



I love college! USU is a pretty fun school and I have even better roommates! The cool thing about our apartment (G-Unit!) is that there are three sets of sisters! Heidi and I-- Krista and Michelle-- Justine and Makenna. We have a lot of fun together! For each of our birthdays we went to Angies to "Clean the Sink!" Then just recently we had a competition between sisterhoods to see who could clean one the fastest, Heidi and I dominated cleaning the full sink between the two of us! We were pretty full afterwards! We have decided to stay together next year too, except Makenna is getting married soon and Michelle is going on a mission, but G4 will live on!

1 comment:

Jeniel said...

Hi Heather,

Your blog is way cute. I am glad you have started one. You two girls look like you are having lots of fun in school. You make me miss hanging out with my sisters. See you this weekend.
Your sis-in-law,
Jeniel