Monday, April 1, 2013

Easter!

We had a great Easter this year!  It was Ronnie's first Easter!  Friday night we had a fun hot dog roast at Ira's house.  It was great to be with family and the weather was really nice.  I think Ronnie loved being outside.  Garrett took him around to see all of the animals at Ira's house and Ronnie seemed to be in awe.  Then on Saturday morning, the Easter Bunny came and brought stuff for mommy, daddy, and Ronnie.  We went to IHOP for breakfast, had a nice drive while Ronnie took a nap, and then went to the zoo.  Later that day, my parents, my sister Heidi, and Ira and his family came over and we rolled eggs down Old Main Hill.  This is so much fun! The kids (and me) really had a blast.  We went out to eat as a family and everyone went to the movies while Ronnie and I went home and watched The Ten Commandments until bed time. Sunday, my parents and Heidi came to church with us and then we went over to Ira's house for a wonderful Easter dinner.  What a great holiday!

1 comment:

Bree'L Cook said...

That little guy is to dang cute! I want to give him loves. He is getting so big! Miss all of you.. hope all is well:) Give him kisses for us!