Thursday, February 16, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Happy Valentines Day!
Our Valentines Tradition began a few years ago when Garrett and I were dating. Garrett surprised me with a romantic dinner in his basement with a beautifully decorated table, gorgeous bouquet of flowers, and a delicious dinner of Chicken Cordon Bleu. Every year since, we have enjoyed a wonderful dinner at home and just being together.

The day began with me heart-attacking the house for Garrett! It was fun to put hearts all over!


School was uneventful because we had our Valentines day party last Friday, but we did get to eat cake because the school was celebrating Thomas Edison's birthday.
I came home to a beautiful bouquet of yellow daisies! (My Favorite-Thanks Babe!)


Together, we made a delicious and may I add good looking dinner of Chicken Cordon Bleu, roasted red potatoes, asparagus, and soft rolls.



For desert, I made a delicious Strawberry Cheesecake Trifle. I got this recipe from my mother in law and we absolutely love it! YUM!

We had a wonderful Valentines Day! Thank you to all of our sweet family members who sent us Valentines!

1 comment:

Kris and Kent said...

Yum. Yum! Come to my house and cook for US! HAPPY VALENTINE'S. Love you both.....MOM