Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Perfect Day June 11th, 2010

Garrett and I were married in the Manti Temple for time and all eternity on June 11th 2010.
                                                   
It was a perfect (rainy, windy) day.  We had a lot of family there which was so great! 
(p.s. My photographer isn't quite done editing all of my pictures from the wedding, but when she does I will get all of the family pictures and send them to anyone who would like them.  I think they turned out really good!)

After we took pictures with the family, Garrett and I took some at the temple so here is just a few that I really liked.
It really was the perfect day and we want to thank everyone in our families for all you did to make our day so special!  Thank you! We love you!

1 comment:

miquelle and cody said...

Wow, your pictures are beautiful!