Friday, September 25, 2009

Long Time No See!

Ok, ok, ok, I Know! I haven't written anything in a long time but REALLY, I have a perfectly good excuse and I promise it is a good one! I am just so BUSY all of the time and when I am not busy I....well....let me think...actually to tell you the truth, there is never a moment that I'm not busy. Even now I am supposed to be working on my social studies project learning unit lesson plan and instead I am being a rebel and taking a break! School is going well though. I love all of my classes, well almost all of them but that is another story, and I love the girls in my classes. we have fun and always keep those long nights in class bearable! I have this semester of classes and then I will student teach in the spring, work in the child lab for all of May and then Graduate with a two degrees, one in Early Childhood Education and one in Elementary Education! YAY! I can't wait to be done and finally be in my own classroom which actually could be this time next year! CRAZY! Ephraim is a little different than Logan, but I like it! Now don't get me wrong, I still find a little time for fun because I'm in college and it's what you do! I love my roommates! They are sweet girls and we are always laughing at each other! So life is great and always moving forward! Love to all!

No comments: