Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Bon Fire!

Last night we decided that it would be fun to have a bon fire and roast some hot dogs and marshmallows. On our way we stopped at first dam and took some really fun pictures in the tunnel!


The place we wanted to go initially was closed so ended up going to the church's fire pit (not exactly the great outdoors, but close). We had a good time building a fire, roasting up some hot dogs and singing some fun songs completely off pitch! (I wasn't meant to be a singer) It was a great ole' time with the roomies and friends! P.S. smores can be really really REALLY messy!

1 comment:

miss dawn said...

Girl I miss you so much! We have to play this summer a lot and you have to tell me all your crazy stories, before... (: nevermind! When are you coming down again? Call me whenever you have a moment and think of me- I'm up all hours of the night too so don't be worried!
Love ya
Kelsie Dawn-Dawn